Futures are highly popular trading instruments for traders looking for a flexible and diverse portfolio.
Futures contracts work by giving traders the ability to make a profit from the price margin before the specific closing date of a future instrument.
The futures market is one of highly liquidity. Future contracts are considered to be amongst the most liquidated instruments, with large volumes being traded daily. Opening and closing positions can therefore be done easily with fast execution and no delays, through IronFX’s award winning platforms.
With the lowest commissions and margin requirements, IronFX aims help you to maximize your profits. Take advantage of the widest range of trading products available and diversify your portfolios either by trading on an equity index or any other futures instrument.
- Upon contract expiration, all open positions will be closed at the last trading price as quoted on the company’s Platform without prior notification.
- While an email notification service is provided to all clients on the last trading day, IronFX does not guarantee delivery of such emails at all times.
- Thus, clients are held solely responsible for checking the contract expiration dates as listed on the company’s website and adjust their trading strategies accordingly.
- Futures contracts dates mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Clients wishing to continue trading on the same instrument should manually open a new position on the new contract.
- Zero margin requirements for opening a hedged position provided free margin is positive (margin level > 100%);