IronFX is the award-winning Global Leader in Online Trading. With 16 platforms trading over 3000 instruments in forex, spot metals, stocks and futures, IronFX serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. With over 29 offices worldwide, providing support in over 45 different languages, IronFX clients can benefit from round-the-clock coverage delivered by one of the world’s largest and most accomplished global client coverage teams. The IronFX customer-centric model combines bespoke trading functionality through its platforms with the widest suite of products to offer the best pricing, execution and liquidity. Daily market news feed and insightful research give clients access to the best information and data to make informed trading decisions. Evidencing the leadership of IronFX Global in the worldwide online trading arena, IronFX Global has also announced its official partnership agreement with FC Barcelona, one of the most successful professional football clubs in the world.
The Global Leader in Online Trading
IronFX Global complies with international regulatory standards, and is authorized and regulated by FCA, ASIC, DFSA, UCRFIN and CySEC. The company is also an EU regulated and MiFID compliant firm.
- IronFX Global UK Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the FSA) under Registration No 585561.
- IronFX Global (Australia) Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by ASIC under the AFSL No 417482.
- IronFX Global MENA Limited is authorized and regulated by Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA no. F002432)
- IronFX Global (Ukraine) LLC is a member of UCRFIN (Membership no. 5)
- IronFX Global Limited is authorized and regulated by CySEC (License no. 125/10)